[TR] GT6+ emissions distributor

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Thu Oct 2 15:49:20 MDT 2014

if you pop off the points plate, then pull the little screw in the top
center you can lift off the top hald of the mech adv weights plate. The
adv degrees number will be stamped right into the plate.
remember though that number is on half of the crank adv value   so if
stamped 6 degrees it's 12 at the crank  10 would be 20 at the crank etc.

as general info.... mech adv is usually 20 or less (usually less) a the
crank
ptegler