[TR] DNA, Bob, beer and battery

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Nov 25 16:45:00 MST 2014

What's the difference between Glasgow and Edinburgh?

Being posh in
Edinburgh means you have one of those fancy tile roofs.
Being posh in Glasgow
means you have a roof.

Dave Massey, chairman, Piping and Drumming
Competition,
St. Louis Scottish Games and Cultural Festival
http://www.stlouis-scottishgames.com/

(BTW that is pronounced "Edinbora)