[TR] DNA, Bob, beer and battery

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 14:08:32 MST 2014

Ronyour last name of L'Herault is very British/Englishthe last time England
was conquered by a foreign force was in 1066 by William of Normandy France. he
had some claim that he was rightfully owed the kingdom. i forget what that
claim was.after his conquest he brought many B noble men form France to give
him better allies than the conquered English. French became the language of
the nobility for some time.B but as time passed the french and old english
where intermingled to give us some of what we have today.
as one gets further south in England you discover many named places that are
obviously very french, and many street names and suburbs of London bear to
that also.my cousins are all Molyneux's another french name from the past.
despite the name they couldn't be more scouse!!
B  B and recent studies in liverpool have shown that only 12% can perform math
percentages. the other 95% have no idea what math is.
FrankB B B B