[TR] off topic due to winter

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Mon Nov 24 17:55:55 MST 2014

since we clearly need something to talk about (oh, wait, I meant something
about which to talk), and you mentioned fitting only one car in, thought I'd
mention that I have a more or less standard garage, and I have found that I
can put one sideways across the back (on skates) and three wide in front!
of course, they are literally inches apart.  I push them in to ensure they
don't touch.

and I'll order a pint!