[TR] off topic due to winter

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 24 17:54:01 MST 2014

Mike,

You are correct not bitters but bitter.  I did use Coopers Bitter for my
first brew.

Here is a link to where I purchased the kit:

http://www.kggrowbrew.com/coopers-international-series-english-bitter/

Sorry for the confusion.

Just pounded down a few with a friend.

And I am just 1/2 Limey. I guess that is the reason for the mis-quote.

Bob