[TR] off topic due to winter

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Mon Nov 24 16:50:10 MST 2014

Hey Bob,

> Well I have to say it turned out pretty good. It is a bit darker than the
John Courage Bitters I had in England, it does taste pretty good. A strong
hoppy flavor but not to "heavy".
> Now I will have to get to one of those Triumph get togethers so I can
share my beer/ale with others.

I'm sure we all endorse your generous philanthropy and everyone would love
to attend at your place, but................

....... if it really is that good, a Master Brewer needs lots of time and
even more tasting to get the 'mix' absolutely right - for him, and this is
usually best done alone:) If you let in the world and his brother for
comment, you'll end up with a beer that no-one really likes. Get a few

Jonmac

---