[TR] Cover for TR6 hardtop on a stand

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Tue Nov 18 18:13:32 MST 2014

Built a stand for my hardtop from some directions from the list years back, and always have it covered with a blanket secured with some duct tape.

Have not spent much money this year after last year's total gearbox and clutch event, my wife is happy but I feel the urge.

Anyone on the list aware or have found something that will cover their hardtop while its sitting in the corner of your garage?  I figured for sure Bob Danielson had this covered on his site, but no such luck.  Bob, want to sew me a cover?

Looked around, did not see anything, open to suggestions.

Thanks, and I hope all on the list have a great holiday season.

Craig
72 TR6