[TR] TR3 Timing Chain Cover

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Nov 16 12:16:53 MST 2014

My guess is no.  The stud needs to be the right length or else it will
deform the cover.  If you shorten the stud to compensate for a lock
washer
you put yourself at the mercy of the lockwasher supplier and the
occasional
service provider who replaces the lockwasher with a new one
that is not to
spec.  Lockwasher thickness specs are pretty loose.

Dave Massey