[TR] Moss Motors and TRF

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Fri Nov 14 17:28:38 MST 2014

Another good source that I have found is Scott Harper of Team Triumph (330
392-7176) in upstate Ohio. He is a Moss reseller but also has a lot of parts
cars that he as collected over the years that have saved me on some hard to
find parts like front bumper brackets for my TR4A.
He is a really good guy to work with and it doesn't hurt to help out a
valuable source with a order every once and awhile. I found that he doesn't
answer his phone from 12-1 and isn't open on Saturdays.
I am sure there are other resellers out there that provide services and
parts beyond what Moss and TRF sell but this is the only one I know of in my
area (Ohio).
Just my .02,
Dave Connitt