[TR] Web servers

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Tue Nov 11 18:41:01 MST 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: "CFM-TR" <cfmtr3a at verizon.net>
To: "TR Mail LIst" <triumphs at autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TR] Web servers

Hi Carl,
Funny you should ask..
I just recently had to move my TR4A restoration site as my previous web host
was closing down that service. Too bad as it was free..
Anyway, I looked around and settled on Ipage.com. Supper easy to set up a
website and very reasonable. They are much cheaper than GoDaddy.
Email me if you have any more questions.
Dave Connitt
http://Davestr4a.com