[TR] "key guy"

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 16:50:33 MST 2014

There's more than one.

There's Pete Groh...

Email:  pete_groh at yahoo.com

His website:  http://britishcarkeys.com/

The other fellow I have used is George Richardson...

His website:  http://www.key-men.com/triumph/

When I wanted a set of original used keys (been some years back) I think I
had to work with both of them to find what I needed.

More recently I had Pete cut door keys for the E-Type once I found a club
member who had a numbered key that worked in that lock.

Geo