[TR] Orientation of Halogen Headlight Bulbs

CFM-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Tue Nov 11 16:14:29 MST 2014

That was strange....  corrected message below.

I looked at them again tonight with the lights on and I am not sure if mine
are correct.  They seem to throw a lot of light up.  Could be just aimed
wrong but won't get to it before the weekend.   Sure hope you haven't
installed them yet....  Or if you have - what worked for you?
Carl

1960 TR3A - TS81802LO
http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/ - VERIZON DISCONTINUED THEIR MYSITE
SERVICE.  LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME  (10/1/14)....
Tampa, Florida