[TR] Coil and spark plugs polarity

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Nov 9 08:52:15 MST 2014

No to number one, yes to number two, at least according to this article as I
read it, and reversing the coil wires when you switch polarity is how you
keep it that way.

The car will generally run fine wired either way, but if something else is
marginal or a stronger spark is needed you get a better spark if it is wired
to have the center electrode negative.

http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/ignition/ig104.htm

Greg Lemon
TR250