[TR] J-Type Overdrive oddity

Dixie4 dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Sat Nov 8 18:46:46 MST 2014

Hi Randall,

In an earlier post on this thread I said I had a non working overdrive after
a gearbox oil change.
This was in fact on an MGB I owned where I put in SAE 80W90 in error.
Drained and changed to the correct grade of SAE 20W50 and the overdrive
worked again.
I can only speak of a personal experience.

Regards,
Adrian