[TR] J-Type Overdrive oddity

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Sat Nov 8 07:45:30 MST 2014

I'll defer to Randall, since he seems to know. I will say I recall when
the Factory sent a team of engineers to this Country and our shop (one
day) to determine why so many gear boxes were failing.. They
consequently discontinued the use of gear oil in the boxes. problem
fixed. Just saying Randall.
Dave

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/