[TR] TR3 for sale

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 19:11:26 MST 2014

Gerry, didn't know you were lurking on there on the list, I was going to say
I live about an hour away, but I know there are a few Triumph heads in my
club in Omaha that I could try to contact.  I noticed the car last night on
CL, guess I am not the only one who spends too much time looking at cars on
the internet.  If it is truly rust free that is always half the battle, I
don't think I have seen the car before either.

Greg Lemon, Lincoln, NE
TR250