[TR] 1960 TR-3 in parts

RH (Bob) Harrison, CSMP rsuncloud at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:01:55 MDT 2014

I surrender
I finally get my TR-3 serial number 87000?? completely torn down to nuts
and bolts and powder coated (black) the frame & then I took a short term
job out of town.  That was two years ago and I don't have a lot of hope
that at 62 I will be able to re-establish myself back in Las Vegas and put
it back together.  She is no beauty queen but decent except for the 20
pounds of filler the expert bondo man from Chicago filled the rear fenders
with.  The engine has bad rings in cylinder number 4 and let's face it I
tore it down to redo it.
There is no one in Las Vegas who ever showed any British interest and I
think it may be time to move on.
Any ideas?? 702-460-9999
I don't want to throw away my dream but not sure what to do.  The good news
is all of the parts are in a single 20 cargo container

*Safe work practices protect your future*
RH (Bob) Harrison, CSMP
702-460-9999