[TR] part inq. follow up

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri May 16 08:33:50 MDT 2014

Just a follow up on my query a few days ago.

Yes part # 500321 was the correct part. It was a bit taller than the one
extracted but it looks like it will compress to insure a good seal
around the bolt.

Removal of the old seal was trouble free. Just a circlip.

Installed new filter and ran for about 10 minutes with no drip.

Funny, the part was only 57 years old and only heaven knows how many oil
changes before it started to fail.

Bob

Hello,

My stock oil filter assembly is leaking a bit. I looked up the part on
the TR3 parts pdf and it lists it as part # 500321.

Is this the correct part for the 58 version of the oil filter assembly?
The Purolator verion?

Thanks,

Bob