[TR] TR3a Hood Dzus Fastener

John Wise john.a.wise at mac.com
Thu May 15 13:38:16 MDT 2014

I was trying to align the left right height on my TR3As hood, and realized
that the right Dzus Fastener had a thin washer between its cap &  the top of
hood & the Dzus Fastener, while the left one does not.  I ant to Lowes and
could not find a washer with both the proper outside diameter and hole size.
I bought one with the correct outside diameter but have not been able to drily
it out.

I was thinking that something like gasket material or a plastic washer might
be easier to work with and protect the hoods paint.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

John

John Wise
Ormond Beach, FL