[TR] Wiper mounts

fogbro1 at comcast.net fogbro1 at comcast.net
Sat May 10 17:49:07 MDT 2014

List,

The Moss wiper mount rubber's simply are too hard to deform sufficiently to
enter the holes on the bracket. The originals are quite soft by comparison. I
had one from Vicky Brit which turned out to be pliable enough to fit, using a
flat bladed screwdriver and soap. The Moss insert did not respond to the hot
water treatment. I will order a pair from Vicky Brit. By the way, the washers
supplied with the Moss kit are incorrect as well. What is so difficult about
sending an original to your Taiwanese supplier, saying: "Make It Just Like
This"?

Ed Woods