[TR] Have I blown a gasket?

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:56:29 MDT 2014

Holy smokes - broken piston or rings? this engine is virtually new! If so,
I have only yours truly to blame.
I'll do the leak-down, just to confirm that its a cylinder issue, then
check the valve train, then remove the head and examine the gasket. If it
is blown, can I stop there, or should I drop the pan and inspect the
pistons?

John