[TR] Identifying Engine, Rear and Trans for TR3

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Tue May 6 10:47:53 MDT 2014

I cleaned up my 57 TR3 Smallmouth project enough to identify the Engine,
Trans and Rear End #'s

I'm trying to figure out if the numbers are even generally associated with
the car or if they may be a mix of items from other cars.   If nothing else,
it appears that I have a TR3 transmission with a later TR4 top and shifter.

Does anybody have a list of approximate ranges / years for these items or
will I need to shell out the $ for the BMH certificate?

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711