[TR] TR3 aeorscreens modification

Foster, Stan (HP IT) stan.foster at hp.com
Mon May 5 20:22:57 MDT 2014

Andrew, those attachment points and the guide plates are part of the cars
character. You were supposed to drive to the race track with the windshield
on, silk scarf blowing in the wind, young lady with a floral print frock and
clutching onto her straw hat by your side. Once you got to the race track you
removed the windshield and drove like a maniac with the aeroscreens only until
the race was over. At that time you re-attach the windshield and sedately
drive the young lady home for tea and crumpets on the croquet lawn.

Show the guide plates off with pride.

Stan