[TR] Seat belt restoration

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Mon May 5 18:58:53 MDT 2014

 I have searched through the archives and seen this issue discussed, but the archive is returning a 404 page not found error for everything.

I have contact to-date Ssnake Oyl Products, and Sharon Clifton who appears to have worked for them and is now doing her own restoration.

If anyone has been down this road, I would appreciate your input.

Craig
1972 Triumph TR6