[TR] TR3 aeorscreens modification

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Mon May 5 11:41:14 MDT 2014

Don't most people just have the chromed mounting brackets bolts showing on
the scuttle when the aeroscreens and brackets are off the car?

You've seen, I assume, Andrew, the "original style" aeroscreen mounting
brackets being sold by Peter Wigglesworth in the UK?
http://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/44304-original-style-aeroscreen-mounting-brackets/?hl=aeroscreens

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L