[TR] TR2 Instruction Book

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri May 2 08:45:02 MDT 2014

How does it compare in details (shiny label on front, location & number of
staples, etc) to the ebay versions that claim to be original?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-Instruction-Book-TRIUMPH-Sports-Car-TR2-First-Edition-1953-55-/281204038246?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item4179111a66&vxp=mtr

Of course even that is not conclusive.  I suppose you could ask the ebay
seller how they know that theirs is an original.

Purely Gestalt of course, but a 60 year-old document (even one carefully
preserved) usually looks/smells/feels 60 years old.

Geo