[TR] Viton Rear Main Seal. Chris Marx Design.

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Sat Mar 29 12:49:10 MDT 2014

Triumph List

Just a heads up.....

TRF should have some in stock by Tuesday, next week.

BPNW currently has them in stock and is receiving more by Tuesday next week.

I have 15 more kits coming from Germany in two weeks.

Chris tells me that these15 kits have exhausted the available stock in Europe
until the next production run. It may be 10 weeks before they are back in the
pipeline after mine are gone.

(I do have a couple seal kits with remanufactured and modified scrolls, at a
somewhat lower price)

Centering Tool: Randall, Moss concurred with the dimensions that several folks
came up with independently. Hardy was likely the first one. Chris did later. I
checked several myself. I am producing the centering tool to that spec and
supplying them. Moss is producing their own and did change the dimensions, as
well. You can purchase with confidence from your preferred supplier.

The Chris Marx Viton Seal has been a good project to the benefit of the
Triumph Community, and this Viton Seal Kit will be around for a very long
time.....kudos to Chris Marx, who initiated it.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648