[TR] media blasting

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Mar 25 20:34:11 MDT 2014

See if you can find someone who does soda blasting.  It keeps the heat down
and prevent warping of the larger panels.
Bill

Sent from mobile Bill

On Mar 25, 2014, at 7:30 PM, "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 3/25/14, 2:44 PM, Frank Fisher wrote:
> does anyone know of a decent media blasting facility in the Los Angeles/San
Diego area?
> i used Lee, the best guy in city of commerce for years but now he has gone
away.
> :-(
> looking for someone who can handle large panels like fenders and aprons.
> thanks
> Frank
Be very careful.  A lot of media blasted large panels get warped in the
process and basically becomes throwaways.  Media blasting is great for smaller
parts & thicker parts but I would be very leery of using it on larger panels.

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums