[TR] Controversial subject...

Bob Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 19:13:02 MDT 2014

I had John Esposito rebuild my transmission about 7 years ago and then I added
an type A type overdrive.  i've used the 30 wt. non-detergent oil at his
recommendation ever since.  The transmission and overdrive have performed
perfectly since then.(about 5,000 miles a year)  An added benefit is that it
only costs a few bucks to change out the transmission oil each season for a
little maintenance overkill.     I don't know if the 30 wt is the cause, but
on cold mornings it does takes a few miles to "loosen up" the transmission
shifting.    Take care.   Bob Rochlin   72' TR6

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/r_rochlin@hotmail.com