[TR] TR4 Motor Mount replacement and potential redesign

Darrell Floyd tr250driver at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 13:16:59 MDT 2014

The TR4 motor mounts were indeed a problem.  When we took the 63 motor out we
noticed that the fan extension had a nice groove in it about 3/4 " wide and
3/8" deep.  It was So perfect that it looked machined into it.  Appears that
the motor had dropped and the fan extension had been riding on the steering
rack!  I am told that this was fairly common with the Fours.
Darrell

Sent from my iPad

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/tr250driver@aol.com