[TR] Clutch slave cylinder

ADRIAN DIX-DYER dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Sat Mar 8 04:21:19 MST 2014

Thanks to all who replied on the clutch slave cylinder question. My
thoughts on the subject seem to have been confirmed.
Particular thanks to Frank who has actually used on of 7/8" bore unit
albeit on a Toyota conversion.
As my car (TR4A) was a runner and not a driver, (no brakes working), when I
bought and stripped it for restoration I have no idea if the clutch
operation is heavy or light in standard trim.
Compared to a modern stick shift car is the standard TR4A clutch operation
heavy, medium or light?.

Adrian 1966 TR4A CT64306 O
Wales UK