[TR] Read the graph at 50/50 mix

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Mar 3 09:51:09 MST 2014

Sure you can.  Heck, they cool engines with air which has a specific
heat of of 0.24.  But you have to have a system designed to do so.  But
(and I think this is what you are trying to say) a 100% glycol system
will not cool as well as a system with partial or full water solution.
So running full glycol will raise the boiling point but the lower
specific heat will result in a higher temp once the capacity of the
cooling system is reached (thermostat is full open).

Like I said before, the pressurized cooling system is the best way to
raise the boiling point.

Dave