[TR] 1974 TR6 Bonnet Fit

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 2 13:15:08 MST 2014

Drop from a reasonable high, as Bud said, or let it down gently.  I let it
down onto the latch then push it closed.  The evidence on the bonnets of my
cars were fractures in the bonnet flanges about 1 foot forward of the rear
corners, and a distinct upward bend.  Not my doing, and the dropped-bonnet
syndrome is only my theory for how it could have happened.

Cliff