[TR] Valve Composition

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 1 07:08:33 MST 2014

Terry,

No answer on the valves composition or size, but I used the bronze
guides from TRF for my 3, 4 and 6. So far so good.

Make sure your machine shop installs them correctly. I believe a bit
more clearance is required for the bronze guides than the stock cast iron.

They will need the valves before the guides can be installed.

I would stick with the same valve stem diameter as what is currently in
the head.

Bob