[TR] TR3 interior (not tr3a)

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Sun Jun 29 15:13:22 MDT 2014

On Sun, 29 Jun 2014, at 12:59 PM, Brian Thomast wrote:

> The formed cardboard gas tank cover in my car was
> also original.  Unlike some of the repro's, it did not have the pressed
seat
> lines in either the board or the vinyl removed - so I replaced the vinyl
with
> like.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brian

Brian I would love to see pictures of the gas tank cover. The one that was in
my 57 TR3 when I purchased it was also a grained, plain finish. The panel that
was included with the TRF interior I purchased was not similar. Not sure which
one I want to use.
Thanks.

Keith Stewart
keithstewartATexeculinkDOTcom