[TR] Colortune

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 11:09:20 MDT 2014

I liked mine so much (won it at a car show) that bought a second one.

A photo (just because I have one handy):

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Ahwahnee18/TR4/Colortune2_zpsa26c4aef.jpg

If you try to get a pic of it -- use the zoom.  I discovered that a digital
camera doesn't play well with live ignition wires.

Geo