[TR] lifters

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 10:01:12 MDT 2014

Rather than buy new aftermarket lifters that are infamous for being too soft, I had my old ones ground at $4.00 each.  I think he ground the surface flat.
Talking with Oregon Cams in Washington, where I sent my cam for a stock grind, he mentioned he does lifters too and even puts the little ball on the surface...meaning I guess the surface that mates with the came is not supposed to be just flat.

That make sense to anyone?  And if so, Is a flat lifter that bad?

By the way, Mark, congratulations on what appears to be a successful resurrection of the List!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS 58667
New Hampshire