[TR] TR3 Lip Type Crank Seal

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:55:51 MDT 2014

Bill -

I have not done this but would be wary of the kits (Moss & ebay) that
require grinding the crank.  Some find this works out well for them but I
recall some who had problems & the 'fix' is irreversible.

Instead, I believe there is an alternative that does not modify the crank
or (of course) the original style seal can be renewed.

Okay, a search turns up this:

http://www.the-vintage-racer.com/index.php/categoryhome/engine-components/product/53-vsk-t34

Geo