[TR] Price of B. Piggott's Original TR2,3?

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 19:02:57 MDT 2014

Do you think people will actually pay anywhere near those asking prices for
the books?, I know when I was looking the the equivalent book for the TR4-6
they were asking in the $100 or more range, I eventually found one on E-bay
Canada for about $20 and pounced, but don't know if there are such bargains
anymore.  But I can't imagine paying that kind of money for a recently
published book that retailed for less than a tenth that a few years ago even
if I did have that kind of money to spend on such a book.

Greg Lemon