[TR] Dzus question

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Jun 16 14:36:10 MDT 2014

After removing the stanchion plates from the front scuttle, I see that one
of the "S"-shaped pieces (to which the Dzus bolt attaches) has snapped.  I
remember somewhere seeing these pieces new, but I cannot seem to find them.
The guy at Moss Motors didn't even know what I was talking about. Does
anyone have advice on how I could get my hands on one?

As an aside, is anyone else getting frustrated with Moss?  Seems that
recently I have had so many issues:  wrong parts sent, broken stuff, sales
reps not having a clue...

Were that everything worked as well as this list (Hi, Mark !)

Andrew Uprichard.