[TR] Price of B. Piggott's Original TR2,3?

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Mon Jun 16 08:37:33 MDT 2014

I'm pretty sure that there are often items listed on eBay that are purely
money laundering. There's a particular blank journal that my wife uses,
usually sold for about $20, and we once found one of them listed for $16,000.
Or this reference work (used in my work) that is available for about $300,
here listed for $2,462.63:
  http://r.ebay.com/LnbgWY

But $625 for Piggott's book probably isn't enough to justify anything illegal,
it's more likely someone just trying to test the market.