[TR] Price of B. Piggott's Original TR2,3?

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 14:03:11 MDT 2014

 Just "Google" the title and you'll see worse! Sadly, I remember when a decent
TR2/3/3A "driver" cost less than the asking price of some copies of this book!
:(

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us