[TR] LED instrument lights on EBAY

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Tue Jun 3 00:54:45 MDT 2014

bought a set about a year ago..... nice but more expensive than the sets
I've since bought from Sencart.com
<http://www.sencart.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&inc_subcat=1&search_in_description=1&categories_id=&keyword=e10>
..not sure what happened to the pics...but one is still there about
second fro mthe last row second pic from teh left.
I have sets of red, green, blue, and white.
They are all brighter than the ebay units you mention, and half the cost.
nfi...just a satified experimenter,
I used the green in my Triumph as the speedo and tach already had green
lenses over the bulbs inside. now at least ALL my gauges are green.

ptegler