[TR] (no subject)

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 12:16:29 MDT 2014

Good point Tony........ the majority of mods/upgrades are totally
reversible.
Everything I've done to my car could be reversed in a few days
as I've saved
the tranny, diff, axles, seats etc. All the old stock parts
are stored in the
basement and/or shed. ....... but spend a week driving my
car and you
wouldn't reverse anything. Pop the hood and it looks like a TR6,
rides like a
TR6, sounds like a TR6 and handles like one too...

Bob

----
Which I found
The TRIUMPH the perfect mod car without lowering the value.Just for that
reason!
Never throw out a GOOD used part, because it may be worth $1.000 in
selling the car for what you wanted than the highest price being offered.

So
now you can use the 5 spd & save the OD (It'll only increase in value to the
org. wanting person).

I played with the breathing system, fuel system, tanny
& rear susoention, but was still able to sell it as stock to another country.

-Cosmo Kramer