[TR] TR6 transmission parts needed

Dean Tetterton tr3a58 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 15 13:37:10 MDT 2014

Be careful what you buy as there are different synchro hubs. It depends on
 what dog teeth are on the gears. They are asymmetrical and symmetrical
dog teeth. Changed during the run of TR6 gearboxes. A good gearbox
rebuilder will know the difference.

Dean T.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/tr3a58@verizon.net