[TR] Could it be rings

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Fri Jul 11 08:18:23 MDT 2014

First thing, check the compression to see if all cylinders are within 10-15
lbs of each other(highest to lowest).

If #3 is good and you suspect the wire, replace it and see what happens.   If
you don't have a new set just swap the wire with a known good cylinder.

If you don't have a good bead cleaner for the plugs, put in a new set.

Good luck, I hope it's just the wire!

Bill B
1862 TR3

Sent from mobile Bill