[TR] Old British cars - follow-up

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Wed Jul 9 11:28:21 MDT 2014

So...

What we have is '30s Rover P2, a Mark Viii or IX Jag, an S-type jag, a
Citroen cv, a TR7, a Datsun, an MGB (fairly far gone), a car which looked
like a small Morris Minor wagon with all  the wood which I was told was a
Fiat,  and what I thought was an Austin-Healey.  The barn was completely
dark and the only light I had was from my camera flash.  When I got home, I
realized it was an MGA !

The family just discovered another barn 3 miles away with 6 more cars, but
I'm told they are all American.

One son said they'd take $1000 a car, but the other son doesn't agree and
wants to hold an auction.  I know several of you were interested, so I'll
keep you posted (individually).

Andrew Uprichard

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Andrew Uprichard