[TR] TR6: ammeter

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Jan 31 20:43:19 MST 2014

Neither would your ammeter.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Bud R <levilevi at comcast.net>
To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt at fuse.net>
Cc: triumphs <triumphs at autox.team.net>
Sent: Fri, Jan 31, 2014 5:54 pm
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6: ammeter

I believe Dan Masters made the best point about a voltmeter. If your
battery fell out the voltmeter wouldn't know it. Or something like that.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine and dinghy car for RV)
70 Spitfire MK III (parts car, FE engine donated to race car)
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/levilevi@comcast.net

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/dave1massey@cs.com