[TR] Fwd: [Healeys] Some Healey content Triumph 2000 Roadster

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Jan 29 14:24:56 MST 2014

Hmmm....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Healeys] Some Healey content  Triumph 2000 Roadster
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:04:50 +0000
From: <healeyguy at aol.com>

Listers

On a recent trip back to Hawaii a friend ask that I look at a Bugeye that he had just completed. Nice car that reminded me how big I am!  In the process I came across a 1948 Triumph 2000 roadster that is available.  Gentleman that owns the car is losing his storage along with the Bugeye/Lotus/MGC owner and needs to sell very soon.  Car will be inexpensive but the shipping to the west coast would probably be a couple thousand dollars. I can send contact info if you have any interest. I have no financial interest but it would be a shame to see another old car end up at the crusher. Guessing this car, although reasonably complete, would be expensive to restore.

Aloha

Perry