[TR] TR4 vx. TR4A front bumber brackets

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Tue Jan 28 09:01:38 MST 2014

Hello list,
I am trying to install a new front bumper on my 1967 Triumph TR4A and have ran
into a problem that I hope someone out there can solve. I seem to have
misplaced my front bumper brackets. These are the pieces that bolt to the
front of the frame and extend to the inside of the lower valance where the
bumper bolts on. I contacted Team Triumph up in Hudson, Ohio and he has a box
full of brackets but the box just says "TR4" and he doesn't know what is
different. The Moss PN's are 804-000 for the R/H piece and 804-010 for the
left hand piece.
Does anybody out there know what is different? You would be helping me and
Scott Harper at Team Triumph.
Thanks in advance,
Dave Connitt